Tried Squats and Lunges properly but still didn’t achieved the sculpt in your Glutes like Kim
Kardashian and Queen Bey ?
If your problem is the same, then you have clicked the right blog Post.
In actual sense, squats and Lunge are insufficient for building a firm, round glutes and shapely
legs. Not just you should do the best butt practices out there, yet in addition, pursue a specific
order and train your muscles. You need to feel your muscles working, crush your butt for a
pinnacle contraction, and utilize legitimate form.
You need to focus on “The Pump,” i.e., the blood flow towards your muscles. Our body brilliantly
heats up when we exercise, this heat in the muscles causes blood vessels in the skin to dilate,
increasing the blood flow towards it. Here with these exercises, we will focus on – “ The Butt.”
So, here I will be telling you some butt exercises to pump up your buttocks.
Here we go:
1)The Marching Glute Bridge
This Exercise is used as a warming or preparatory exercise in a various workout routine. It requires great hip stability
1. Let’s get into the Exercise:
2. Lie on your back with your knees bowed and your feet hip-width separated. Loop a
resistance band around both legs, above the knees.
3. Knees bent and your feet hip-width apart.
4. Keeping your left foot on the floor, engage your core and squeeze your glutes as you
simultaneously lift your hips toward the ceiling and pull your right knee toward your
5. Slowly lower your hips, tapping your right foot and butt on the floor, and repeat.
6. Continue for reps, then switch legs and repeat the sequence. Perform equal reps per
7. Perform this exercise like the Single Leg Bridge, but alternate sides with each rep
without letting your hips go down to the floor between reps.
8. The main goal is to keep your hips level; don’t turn side to side as you switch legs.
This variation of marching Glute Bridge with a resistance band helps you to nail your glute, core,
hamstrings, and hip flexor.
2)Forearm Plank Kick
While the Plank is customarily a center exercise, the expansion of a sidekick transforms it into
an extraordinary hip-reinforcing move.
1. Start with a Plank Position, with your weight on your lower arms, elbows stacked
underneath your shoulders, and palms on the floor.
2. Keeping your back level and your hips low, swing your left leg to the side the extent that
you can, keeping the remainder of your body stable.
3. Switch the movement, and rehash with the right foot, substituting sides for reps.
Another variation to this Exercise is as follows:
1. To do another variation of Forearm Plank Kickbacks, set up in a Plank Position from
your lower arms and toes with your elbows under your shoulders and your feet about
2. Draw in your core.
3. Holding your butt down, press your glute to raise one leg up, broadening your hip. Try
not to swing the leg up or push your butt uncertain about getting the leg up higher.
4. Lift by expanding your hip and truly center around crushing the glute. Pause at the top
and feel your glute at that point drop down and lift the other leg up.
5. Alternate leg raises moving gradually.
6. Truly feel your glutes and center working.
7. Don’t simply attempt to swing the leg up and end up hyperextending your low back.
8. You can even consider somewhat squeezing the hip forward toward the ground as you
raise your leg.
Your glutes and obliques will be on fire after doing Forearm Plank kick..
Incredible isolation exercise for additional work on your side glutes. Include a resistance band
around your lower legs to make it harder.
Hip Abduction works on mobility and flexibility.
Let’s get into the Exercise:
1. Stand tall with one hand clutching something for help. You can use a chair as
2. Lift one leg far from your body, with your toes pointed forward, not up.
3. Start the movement from your hips, not by inclining your middle to the side.
4. Take a stab at moving the leg somewhat in reverse or inclining marginally forward to
check whether it causes you to feel your glutes working more.
Hip Abduction exercise helps you get a tight and conditioned boot, and they can
likewise anticipate and treat torment in the hips and knees.
4)The Frog Pumps
The Frog Pump is another butt burner exercise to include in your regime. Be ready for at least
20-30 reps to feel the burn in your glutes.
1. Sit with your knees on the floor pointing outwards and soles of your feet together.
2. Lie back on the floor as you would for glute bridges.
3. Squeezing your butt hard, lift your hips with the goal that your body makes a straight line
to your knees.
4. Pushing your heels together as you lift your hips up or conveying your feet closer to your
butt can help activate your glutes more.
5. Lower your butt down to the floor, and repeat.
● Frog pumps are an awesome high volume, low load glute exercise that can be used as
activation at the start of a lower body session, or as a ‘finisher’ at the end.
● Frog Pumps has a more prominent initiation potential than a normal glute bridge and
actuates the both your gluteus maximus and medius for a progressively adjusted shape.
5) Alternating Lunges With Twist
The Lunge with a twist is frequently joined into preparation time for certain physical exercises.
Performing the lunge while holding and rotating a medicinal ball from right to left connects with
the quads, glutes, and center while improving balance.
This is an extraordinary center exercise that builds lower body strength.
Things to Remember Before attempting Alternate Lunges With Twist:
● To dodge damage and get the advantage of a strong core exercise, ensures you’re
twisting from your torso in your lunge.
● The development should originate from your ribs as opposed to your lower body.
● You’re looking ahead.
● Your back is candid with shoulders back.
● Your center is locked in.
● As you jump, make sure to keep your knees in an arrangement—don’t give them a
chance to advance beyond your toes, as this can strain your quads.
Let’s start with the steps:
1. Remain with feet about shoulder-width separated.
2. In case you’re using a drug ball, hold it before you with elbows twisted around 90
degrees. In case you’re simply beginning, you might need to play out the move without
loads until you develop your quality.
3. With your right foot forward into an essential Lunge position, as you twist your knee,
make sure to keep your knee over your right foot (don’t bend at the knee).
4. From your middle, wind your chest area to one side. Keep your center connected with
and press your glutes.
5. Reach over your right side with your arms outstretched.
6. In a moderate, controlled movement, take your arms back to the middle.
7. Step the right foot back and come back to your beginning position.
8. Intend to finish two sets of 10 reps on each side.
● This kind of exercise isolates your quads and hamstrings amid the jump. By including the
twist movement (with or without included weight) your glutes contract all completely as
you engage your core.
● The lunge with a twist is additionally an extraordinary method to challenge your parity
and draw in the muscles utilized for any activity you perform one leg at any given
moment, for example, running, cross country skiing, and cycling. You can likewise utilize
lunge twist as a get ready for these exercises.
6) Curtsy Lunges
There are variations of Lunges, and each variation has its benefits by targeting a specific area.
Forward Lunges will for the most part work the front of your thighs.
With Curtsy, Side and Backward Lunges you can feel the glutes truly working.
1. Begin with the two feet together and your toes are looking ahead.
2. From this position, lift your right foot and make a vast stride corner to corner behind you.
3. Keeping your front knee behind your front toes and your shoulders stacked over your
hips, twist every knee to a 90-degree point.
4. Press into your front impact point to return up to remain with the two feet together and
5. Repeat the movement on the contrary side, this time venturing in reverse with your left
6. Keep on rotating.
Lunges are fundamental activities on the off chance that you need to work out your glutes and
Curtsy Lunges focus on your inward thighs just as your glute medius, a little butt muscle that
balances out hips to help improve your stance.
Plus, this activity draws in your quads, hamstrings, calves, and back.
7) Fire Hydrants
It is an amazing exercise for an intense glute pump. Add a resistance band around your knees
for more burn!
Let’s start :
1. Start on all fours.
2. Lift one leg up to the side.
3. Go only as high as you can without shifting your torso to the side.
4. Don’t arch your back; keep it stable and neutral. Initiate the movement from your
5. Repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat for 3-5 Rounds
7. Do it at least 3 times a week
● The fire hydrant targets the outer glutes, core, and hips.
● This is a great exercise to tone and firm your butt and thighs, strengthen the hips and
also to tighten your core.
● For perkier buttocks, pair fire hydrants with donkey kicks.
Now, that you know all the exercises, you must know about the nutrition or the fuel for a
Fuel Up with Nutrition
Nutrition and workout together help you to get the shape with strength. Good food provides you
the energy required for your “Pump Up” sessions.
Taking a proper diet and nutrition will help you in getting the Pump. Here are some points to
take in consideration :
● Timing of the meal is an important aspect of Pre-workout nutrition. So try to eat at least
3-4 hours before your workout.
● Try to eat simply to digest food containing carbs and proteins, if you are eating 30
minutes before your exercise.
● Protein smoothie made with milk, protein powder, banana, and blended berries
● Whole grain oat and milk
● A cup of oats topped with banana and cut almonds
● Fruit preserve sandwich of whole grain bread and organic almond butter
● Greek yogurt and natural product
● Nourishment bar with protein and healthy fixings
● A bit of natural product, for example, a banana, orange or apple
● Remember that you don’t have to eat numerous pre-exercise portions on various
● Supplement use is basic in sports. These items may upgrade execution, improve quality,
increment slender weight and lessen exhaustion.
● Creatine, caffeine, BCAAs, and beta-alanine are frequently suggested before an
● Multi-ingredients pre-exercise supplements join a wide range of elements for ideal
● It’s prescribed to consume both water and sodium before exercise. This will improve
● The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) prescribes drinking 16– 20 ounces
(0.5– 0.6 liters) of water something like four hours before exercise and 8– 12 ounces
(0.23– 0.35 liters) of water 10– 15 minutes before exercise.
These exercises give you a decent establishment for toning your butt without loads. Remain
consistent and truly feel your glutes burn after every exercise. If you have free weights, a
resistant band, iron weights, try to incorporate them, as well. Feel the Pump and keep it up to
get the desired shape.